Are you a blogger looking to meet up with other foodies, attend local events, and join the Nashville food community? Nashville Food Bloggers is a group made up of chefs, home cooks, bakers, restaurant reviewers, and all-around foodies. We love to eat, drink, and talk food for hours on end. We’d love to have you!
Registering has it’s benefits:
- Invitations to members-only events
- Listing in our member directory
- Ability to contribute/post news items to our blog
- Access to our private forums
- Ability to add events to our community calendar
- The opportunity to connect with like-minded local foodies
- and more!
We have a few requirements for membership, and we will review each and every application we receive to be sure they fit the following conditions:
- Must live in Nashville or surrounding area (Davidson, Williamson, Wilson, Rutherford, Cheatham, Sumner counties).
- Must have, or contribute to, an active food blog: having published at least two original food-related posts in the last two months.
- Content aggregator or review sites such as Yelp, Foodspotting, etc. or Facebook pages do not qualify as blogs and therefore do not meet conditions for membership.
If you meet these conditions and would like to join our group, please register using the form below. Applications will be reviewed weekly, so allow up to 5 business days for your membership to be approved.
If you have any questions about membership or the application process please do not hesitate to contact us.
Local businesses and PR professionals in the area are welcome to register and will receive limited access to the site.
Registering with us gives you the ability to mingle with our bloggers in our forums and build relationships with our members, as well as add community events to the calendar. However, these spaces will be moderated according to our forum/event guidelines.